Women, men, and children; persons of every color, culture, age, ability, economic status, sexual and affectional orientation. All are welcome here at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church.
We invite you to browse this site and we hope that you will find something that moves you to join us in the worship of the Creator God, the companionship and example of Jesus Christ, and the guiding inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
Click here for directions to St. Peter’s
Regular Sunday Worship Schedule (September 20 – June 19)
- 10:00 am Holy Eucharist with Choir
- 10:00 am Sunday School (ages 3-11)
- 11:15 am Coffee Fellowship
Summer Worship Schedule (June 26 – September 4)
- 9:00 am Holy Eucharist
- 10:15 am Coffee Fellowship
Stewardship is a year-round activity!
Please don’t forget to keep up with your pledge and other parish giving during the upcoming summer months. Unfortunately, the church’s expenses don’t take a vacation. Thank you for your support.
Thrift Shop – Closed for summer
Thrift Shop hours: Tuesdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Reopens Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- Going Local at St. Peter’s: As we continue on the journey of meeting God in our neighborhoods, our Going Local Team is encouraging all members of the congregation to engage in conversation with neighbors, friends, and strangers wherever we find ourselves this summer. To get you started, you can find great questions for conversation here: While you’re there, browse the StoryCorps site and listen to some interviews to be inspired about the power of peoples’ stories. You can listen to an interview of Deb Coonce here, and Rev. Elizabeth here:
Going Local in the Diocese: On Saturday, June 11, our GL Team met with the other five GL teams in the Diocese to share their experiences of meeting God in their neighborhoods. You can learn more about this important mission ministry HERE. Many thanks to our committed, courageous team, Ginger McArthur, Ruth Portela, and Angie Ratkowitz.
- Celebrating 100 years at St. Peters, along with 90 years of service for Boy Scout Troop #12. Sunday, Nov. 27th will be the celebration Eucharist Service at 10am, followed by a luncheon at The Hanover Manor. Mark your calendars!